Go Karts – Put the Medal to the Pedal
Get Your heart – and your kart – racing at Xtreme Race Track! Race your friends and family in our high performance Go-Karts, perfect for daredevils and adrenaline junkies alike. Please see our age, height, and requirements below.
Riders must be at least 54” inches tall to ride and at least 9 years old.
What could be better than a kart made for two? Driver must be at least 18 years old. Passenger must be at least 36″ tall.
Single Ride $ 7.95
All You Ride $ 19.99 All You Can Ride
Go Track opens on Friday – Sunday
Go Track opens Monday – Thursday for groups of 10 or more by reservation only
RAIN DISCLAIMER: Rain can affect our attraction availability. During periods of rain or other inclement weather conditions, the Go Kart TRACK may be closed in the interest of Guest Safety.
Click Here – Go Kart Rules
Attraction not suggested for pregnant women, individuals with back or neck problems or those with a heart condition. Young children must be able to sit up on their own and have control of their neck and head.
Go Kart Safety Rules:
1. All rules are strictly enforced. All racers MUST sign a waiver form.
2. A minimum height of 54 inches is required for Big Karts.
3. A minimum age of 9 is required for adult karts.
4. A minimum age of 4 and 36” in height is required to ride as a passenger. Driver must be 18 years of age or older.
5. A maximum weight of 300 lbs. to race on adult track.
6. When in the pit area, participants must comply with all safety briefing instructions and obey all verbal and signaled commands.
7. When in a kart your seatbelt must be fastened at all times.
8. You must keep your hands on the steering wheel and feet inside the kart at all times. Individuals wearing a cast or sling will not be permitted to drive karts.
9. Appropriate footwear must be worn: No high heels, flip flops or open toe shoes. No barefeet.
10. No loose articles or items of clothing. All scarfs and/or long necklaces must be removed.
11. Long hair must be tied up and tucked in.
12. No person will be allowed to participate in karting if over the legal alcohol limit, pregnant or in a cast.
13. People with heart or seizure conditions should not use the karts.
14. Never stop on the track unless directed to by an Xtreme Race Track Attendant.
15. Xtreme Race Track Attendants will not tolerate any bumping or blocking of karts.
16. This is a FAMILY FUN center, no obscene language will be tolerated. “If you fail to follow our code of conduct or instructions issued by the staff, or if you are black flagged on the track, there will be NO REFUND for your visit with us. We want everyone to have fun, but no one person’s attempt at fun should create a dangerous or negative experience for any other person or group in visiting us. Please respect our rules and enjoy your time at Xtreme Race Track!”