Combine regular dodgeball with Xtreme Jump’s trampolines and get the world’s most awesome sport: Xtreme Dodgeball.
Court access is subject to availability. Ask about ultimate dodgeball availability before you purchase your ticket!
Reservations for groups of 15 or more are recommended. Dodgeball is not guaranteed.
Wednesdays at 6:00 PM
Only $10 – Just show up at the park at 6:00 PM!
Bring a Team of 5 to 8 or show up as a Free Agent
Double-Elimination Tournament every Wednesday
Prizes and bragging rights for the champions
$10 TICKETS ONLINE OR AT THE DOOR
No long-term commitment – just pay each Wednesday you play.
Access to the rest of the park when not playing!
Players are split into teams at the beginning of each night.
Matches are 3 minutes long.
If tied after 3 minutes there will be a single TIE-BREAKER game.
Double-Elimination Tournament open to all ages and skill-levels.
Xtreme Dodgeball Tournament Rules
- NO ONE IS ALLOWED ON THE TRAMPOLINE WITHOUT A WAIVER. ALL JUMPERS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 MUST HAVE A WAIVER SIGNED BY A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN.
- EACH team should begin the game with an even amount of balls and players.
- NO HEADSHOTS, you will be called out.
- HEAD SHOTS CLARIFICATION: HEAD SHOTS are shots directly to the FACE and or EARS. If an opposing player ducks into a throw and it hits them on the top of the head, or the back of the head the individual hit by the throw is OUT.
- ONCE OUT you cannot reenter until the next game begins.
- YOU ARE OUT if you are hit by a live ball, throw a live ball that is caught by an opposing player, cross the green center line, or throw a headshot.
- YOU MAY block / deflect a ball with another ball, however if you drop the ball that you used to block with YOU ARE OUT.
- When a dodgeball hits anything besides a person the ball is DEAD. THUS deflections OFF anything that is NOT HUMAN is a DEAD BALL. YOU MAY catch a ball that hits you or another player on your team rendering the opposing thrower OUT, but only if it is caught in the AIR.
- NO holding a ball for longer than 10 seconds.
- In the event of an injury, everyone must immediately stop
- You may catch the ball with any body part (between legs included).
- You may NOT GO PAST THE CENTER OF THE COURT; even to pick up a ball. YOU WILL BE CALLED OUT.
- When you are out WALK OFF THE COURT with hands wrapped around your head covering your head and ears to avoid up close head shots.
- NO kicking the dodgeball (or dodgeball would be spelled s-o-c-c-e-r).